How do you grant executing rights to your app for all users?

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Mon Sep 29 10:55:25 EDT 2014

Tiemo,
What I do is use the finder for this action. Single click on the app bundle, use the menu at the top to "get info".  An info window comes up and there is a little popup at the bottom where you can set access rights.  You should then use the adjacent popup to make all files in the same folder have the same permissions.

Google is your friend. At least in this case.
http://support.apple.com/kb/PH13799
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org