Stack format concerns

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Sat Sep 27 21:46:43 EDT 2014

Now that I have upgraded from 5.5.5 to 6.3.3 are there any stack format
issues I need to be aware of? All compatible?

I've been thinking....

Since I have 51 release notes to read between these 2 versions what this
calls for is some sort of release note reader/stack that helps organize
everything.

Here's the plan. Read the release notes and use the table of contents as a
guide to divide up the document. Put each section on its own card along with
the version number, section title and release date. Provide a query card to
search for a particular section (like 'engine changes' ) by version number
range or date range.

Ok, I've roughed out the stack with the query page and layout for the
section browser. Problem is I don't know how to read the release notes using
LC. Is there anything avail (Monte??) to read a PDF or word document (as
parsable text) into LC?