HTTPProyy

Bruce Pokras bruceap at comcast.net
Sat Sep 27 11:15:39 EDT 2014

Mats,

Pardon me if I do not understand all of the ramifications of corporate firewalls and proxy servers, but if your app is being used by your client behind his/her corporate firewall aren't the HTTP calls going through the proxy server by default? It that is the case, then you do not need to do anything special. I use one of my apps at my day job for a Fortune 100 company. I know that nothing going out in the normal course via HTTP can avoid our proxy server, yet I do not do anything special to my scripts to use the app.

Regards,

Bruce Pokras
Blazing Dawn Software
www.blazingdawn.com