iOS app submission error - "invalid segment alignment"

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Fri Sep 26 15:51:22 EDT 2014

Colin,

I thought I saw your name on one of the forums where someone else (I believe a Flash Builder user) had reported this same issue.

I do have Xcode 6.0.1 installed, and I’ve made sure the command line tools are set to Xcode 6.0.1 in Xcode's Preferences -> Locations (not sure if that has anything to do with it or not), but I’m still getting the same error. It looked like on that Adobe forum (is that what it was?) they had a workaround, but I didn’t quite understand it. Did you? If so, could you explain it here? I can’t possibly be the only one affected by this.

I will probably email LC support here pretty soon if I can’t figure out anything else.

Thanks,
Chris