6.6.2 or 6.6.3???

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Sep 26 14:00:50 EDT 2014

Hi all.

I’m wondering if any other Windows users are encountering this: I downloaded and installed the 6.6.3 installer, the commercial version, to test in my Windows 7 environment. But when the app launches it reports that it is 6.6.2! So I get an alert that there is a new version, 6.6.3, so I install that over top. It still reports that it is version 6.6.2!!!

So which is it? 6.6.2, or 6.6.3? Is this just a display bug? The About Livecode splash screen is indicating 6.6.2 build 4012.

Bob S