Scroll Line Into View in a Datagrid

Ray ray at linkit.com
Wed Sep 24 20:55:50 EDT 2014

Pete,

One more weird thing.  Even using the scroll bar I can only 'jump' to
one extreme or the other.  That is, when I drag the scroll bar even just
a little bit down it immediately 'pops' all the data so the last line in
it is at the top of the screen.  Is there a way to set some sort of
scale so scrolling actually works as expected?