Behaviors

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Sep 24 20:17:19 EDT 2014

On 25 Sep 2014, at 10:06 am, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> The behaviors all work fine when the stack is first opened,
> Then, after some time using the stack and adding new controls which refer
> to the behaviors, the behaviors suddenly stop being resolved.

Hmm... behaviors are stored as an id and a stack name. If they are resolved already the only way I can thing they might stop being resolved is if something is changing either of those things about the behavior button.

There was at one time an idea to expose a resolveBehaviors command but I think Mark Waddingham had some other ideas he wanted to look at to make it more automatic. It certainly would be lovely to be able to change a stack name without having to set all the behaviors again...

Cheers

Monte

--
M E R Goulding