variable trouble

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Sep 24 02:28:03 EDT 2014

Hi Larry:

Your situation is very explicable.  In your script you're treating
"thisVar" as an array, instead of accessing the array that you put into
thisVar.  You're trying to use one variable to refer to another.

If I understand the result you want, one way would be to use the value
function, to retrieve the data of the array stored in thisVar:

put "wgList0" & N into thisVar

put the keys of value(thisVar) into theseKeys

Hope this works for you.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director