Is there a problem with the On-Rev email server

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 21:49:00 EDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 3:10 PM, Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D
<matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de> wrote:
We have enabled SPF and DKIM for our account in cPanel under
email->authentication.

Matthias,

Thank you for that, I wasn't aware of those settings so I took a look.
SPF (outgoing) was already enabled whilst DKIM (incoming) was not, so
really everything was already set for the best chance of outgoing
mails getting through. As I looked down the other settings I noticed
that 46.105.105.217 was listed as the MX IP address, so it was
certainly a problem from the on-rev end.

The good news is that I emailed my mum this morning and everything
seems to be back to normal. So to Heather and anyone else in support
that may have been sorting such thing out, thanks so much.