Any way to do this?

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Sep 22 00:46:26 EDT 2014

OK - this is all untested so no guarantees.

Firstly create an array and populate it with the eight images (put image 1
into tImages[1] etc.) then store that in a global variable or a custom
property or whatever. Then handle the clipboard manipulation and pasting
using a pastekey handler

So, assuming your array is named pArray then...

local pArray

on pasteKey
	put the keys of pArray into tImages
	# present the user with some method of selecting which image they want to
paste (e.g. a list field or an answer dialog)
	# get the relevant key (tKey)
	set the clipboardData["image"] to pArray[tKey]
	# delete the key from pArray
	paste
end pasteKey

Does that help?