Printing a Sign

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Sep 21 22:43:06 EDT 2014

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 7:08 AM, <dunbarx at aol.com> wrote:

> an LC print to a plotter driver? I would think that most of the revPrint
> commands are driver neutral.
>

> Never tried it myself, and print to plotters all the time. Hmmm.
>

> Craig Newman

The plotters I've worked with had an RS-232 interface and used a text based
command set. One could send it commands to print text directly or plot
points. Perhaps newer ones are different but most are PC based.  I used a
Hypercard stack to make DAT labels on A&M blanks.

*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*