Printing a Sign

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 08:31:48 EDT 2014

I need to make a sign that is about 4’ by 3’ and I would like some advice for tackling this project.   I was thinking of just printing out the normal printer size pages and just taping them together and attaching the pages to a large piece of cardboard.

Can anyone with experience with livecode printing give me some advice as to how to approach this problem?

I find it interesting that I have been using livecode for years and this is the first time I have tried to print anything!

Thanks in advance.
   Mike