Selecting a Stack

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Sun Sep 21 08:26:15 EDT 2014

Thanks for your help again, Jacque

I tried every combination possible and
included the TopLevel command you
mentioned previously.  I would not work.
I can just use the go to next & prev cd &
it will call the scripts topLevel would call/

It does the job but after you call the files
dialog and maybe other things you cannot
use the go to cd in the same handler.  So
I put this code in a field I am using but does
not have any other handlers.

on mouseUp
   LMRefresh
end mouseUp

on LMRefresh
    lock screen
      go next cd
      go previous cd
end LMRefresh

It works every time no matter how complex
the code is in my answer handler.

thanks again,
John Balgenorth