Thumbnails of cards in Livecode?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Sep 20 16:02:08 EDT 2014

Richmond wrote:
 > Would be glad if someone could point me in the right direction
 > as to how to generate thumbnails in Livecode.

The import snapshot command will do it, specifying the long ID of the
card you want imaged rather than a rect of the current screen buffer.

In the olden days we used to have to resize these ourselves, but now
both "import snapshot" and "export snapshot" have an "at" option for
specifying the new image's width and height.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems