Thumbnails of cards in Livecode?

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Sat Sep 20 15:59:05 EDT 2014

I'm sure other can offer more details, but as far as I know, you grab a snapshot of the card and set the imageData of your thumbnail image to it.
I've been saving those snapshots to a hidden "resources" card, and then using a scrolling field with inline images (referencing the images on the resources card) to display them. Seems like an easy way to have a flexible number of thumbnails displayed.
Add a hyperlink to the thumbnails and you have a rather nice way to navigate your stack.
Is this any help?
- Charles