LiveCode Commercial License

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Sep 20 00:44:01 EDT 2014

I see the Foundation.h library was added and that
is what I needed because I am interested in using
Objective-C and the NSFileManager.

I am new to Obhective-C and the
ExternalsEnvironmentV3_WithObjC distribution
would really help a lot.

Are there any other examples of externals made
with Objective-C somewhere in the code they
added Foundation.h?

John Balgenorth