LiveCode Commercial License

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Sep 19 10:20:37 EDT 2014

On Friday, September 19, 2014, JB <sundown at pacifier.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the links and info Trevor.
>
> Everything you said sounds really good.
> Cocoa will open the door for Objective-C
> and Swift.

Cocoa is primarily at the UI layer and doesn't really affect whether or not
you can use objective-c. You can use objective-c in externals right now.

Widgets are what will allow us to tap into the platform Apis (and other
c/c++/objective-c/etc libraries out there) without having to leave
LiveCode. Swift could be among the supported languages as well. In
addition, we can wrap a UI around this code and have it show up as a
control with LiveCode. It is a really big deal and fundamentally changes
what we will be able to achieve with LiveCode.

--
Trevor DeVore