LiveCode Commercial License

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Sep 18 06:01:56 EDT 2014

Hi John,

RunRev has never charged royalties. If you create an app with a licensed
copy of LiveCode, you can sell that app forever, even after your license
expires. However, after your LiveCode license expires, you will no
longer be able to release commercial copies of a newly built standalone,
because your copy of LiveCode would revert to the open-source version.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com