Tab Panel Highlights Not Appearing Correctly?

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Wed Sep 17 12:26:31 EDT 2014

Hi All,

I think i must be using the Tab Panel object incorrectly. The tabs do not highlight correctly when clicked on.

Tab Panel consists of: “Info, Create Account, Preferences, Minimize,” four panels.

Here’s the script I have in my Tab Panel object:

on mouseUp
   get the selectedText of me
if it is "Minimize" then
      put the the text of button "TabObject" into tTabs
      put "Maximize" into line 4 of tTabs
      set the text of button "TabObject" to tTabs
      set the height of current window to bottom of btn "tabObject"
      else
      if it is "Maximize" then
         put the the text of button "TabObject" into tTabs
      put "Minimize" into line 4 of tTabs
      set the text of button "TabObject" to tTabs
      set the height of current window to 450
      set the loc of current window to the screenLoc
   else
      go card it
   end if
   end if
end mouseUp

The script does what it is supposed to, but the highlight does not follow the mouse click.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!