Unwanted 'Pulsing' when Changing an Image's Angle

Ray ray at linkit.com
Wed Sep 17 10:24:35 EDT 2014

Alejandro,

Between you and Terry I've eliminated the unwanted pulsing as long as
the image's size doesn't change.  However, there's a conflict in that
setting the lockLoc to false which also (for some reason) disallows the
changing of the image's size.

So, if I want my spinning beach ball to also 'come out at you' like
starting the spin at 10% of it's original width and height and ending up
at 100%, then I've still got problems.

My temporary solution is to simply stick with either 0, 90, 180, or 270
for the angles I set but it makes for a rough looking spin.

Do you think Jim Hurley's solution, below, holds the promise of
resolving the issue of rotating and changing size simultaneously?

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software