LiveCode syntaxhighligthing and autocomplete for Ultraedit available

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Sep 15 08:21:41 EDT 2014

Hi,

the last days i tried to create a syntax highlighting and autocomplete file for Ultraedit for Mac.
Maybe it is working under Windows, too. Did not had the time yet to try.

I am pretty sure that the file is not 100% perfect, but at least i have added all commands, constants, keywords, properties and so on and
colorizing, auto indent and unindent are working.  Code folding seems to work also.

As i am working in LC editor with the custard yellow background, i adjusted the highlighting colors to correspond with that background color.
But it is very easy to adjust the colors for each type (property, keyword and so on.). You can do this directly in UltraEdit.

I have uploaded the file in  case some one is interested in it.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/27ohn9yzxwrt863/index.html?dl=0

Regards,

Matthias