Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 15 06:02:38 EDT 2014

Hi from Beautiful Brittany,

Beat,

Although it is your choice to include the videos in the stack,
it all depends on how many, and their sizes. Your stack could get
“rather” large, and you have to recompile and save for each addition.

I put my video clips in an external sub-folder that my stack can find.
The stack is never modified, because it reads the file list of the sub-
folder and you just click on the line of the required clip from the list.
Just add the new videos to the sub-folder, and the clip is automatically
available. I use F1 and F2 function keys to get in and out of full-screen mode.
I use this stack to contain my favourite clips from YouTube. Great Fun !!

I can mail you a copy of my stack if you want it. PC and Mac compatible.

Best Regards

-Francis