ios8

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sun Sep 14 20:59:18 EDT 2014

I do an OTA update for my iOS app. After I put iOS 8 on my iPad 2 I seem to be having a caching problem. The OTA gets it's state by doing a:

Put url (mydom.on-rev.com/folder/updatestatus.txt) into myVar

The old data is getting loaded. I changed the filename in the app and got a 404. I copied the file on the server to the changed file name and the correct data was loaded. I even deleted the file on the server and I still received the cached file?????

Any ideas?

Other than this my apps seem to work fine in iOS 8 using Xcode 5.1.1

Thanks

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services