Beat Cornaz B.Cornaz at gmx.net
Sun Sep 14 14:11:51 EDT 2014

How can I load an already imported audio- or video clip into a player. The Clip is already in the stack.
I want to have the audio- and video clips residing in my stack, but through a popUp menu being able to load them into a player.

set the filename of player "Player 1" to myClipName - this does not work.
It only works if myClipName is a file path to the wanted file on disc. Not if the file is inside my stack.

There is no info on this anywhere in the LC user guide (5.1).

Thanks, Beat