Scripting Cut/Copy/Paste in custom menus

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Sat Sep 13 21:01:33 EDT 2014

I read from the Dictionary under closeField: "The closeField message is not sent when a handler changes the field's contents using the put command.”

May I submit that it ought to? An edited field is an edited field, and when it loses focus, if the contents are not what they were when it was opened, closeField *ought* to be sent!

At any rate, I do not think there is a message I can send the the field to let it know the contents have changed. I am probably going to have to recode for textChanged.

Bob S