stack "Unt!itled 1" ?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Sep 13 18:38:16 EDT 2014

I think Thierry holds that title, I'm just one of his students!

I made one change to the regex because it wouldnt have recognized anything
other the comments that start with "--".  This version will recognize any
of the valid single line comment indicators.  Haven't figured out how to
handle block comments in a regex yet, but I'm betting Thierry will chime in!

(?im)^(?!--|#|//)\s*put\s((?!(into|after|before|\\)).)*$

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>