Can LC application receive a shell command with parameters?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 14:53:32 EDT 2014

Oh, another option, kinda like a prebuilt sockets stack that should do
exactly what you want.  It's the httpd stack thats part of revonrockets (I
think)  by andre.  It has a pre-made method where you can call a handler
from the stack using a http request.  Works great, I used as part of a
remote app once. (so I could control my system from my kindle fire)

Just add the stack to your application, have it start up at run time and
voila.  This would also make it so that you can send remote commands from
any system on the network.