Apple TestFlight beta testing

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 11 23:03:10 EDT 2014

TestFlight is not new.  I've been using it for years (man, it's hard to
believe we've had the ability to write mobile apps for several years, isn't
it?).  Anyway, I just used it to distribute an ios7 beta to a bunch of
users last week.  One of my users just emailed me tonight saying that he
was able to do the install, so as of a few hours ago, it was still working.