AW: OS X codesigning best practise?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Sep 11 11:40:34 EDT 2014

Hi Matthias,
with App Wrapper it's really easy:
1. Buy a developer codesigning certificate at Apple
2. Start App Wrapper
3. Drag an unsigned app onto App Wrapper
4. Go to TAB "Package"
5. Check the "Codesign" checkbox
6. Choose your developer certificate
7. Don't choose any of the options below
8. Choose "Wrap to" folder and click "Wrap" at topright

Beside the codesigning it makes some more "validation and finishing" tasks,
which seems to be fine and don't bother me.

In my case it also removed the PPC code from my app and from ALL apps and
bundles inside my app. I don't know, if you can control that, I didn't
needed the PPC code anymore.

That’s all
Tiemo

Auftrag