RELEASE: LiveCode 6.6.3

Fraser Gordon fraser.gordon at livecode.com
Thu Sep 11 11:08:59 EDT 2014

On 11 Sep 2014, at 16:05, "Ralph DiMola" <rdimola at evergreeninfo.net> wrote:

> Fraser,
>
> Windows version of 6.6.3 shows 6.6.2 in the title and the About shows as
> 6.6.2 Build 4012(same as 6.6.2). I know that the update did not affect the
> Windows build. Just an FYI.
>
> Thanks again for the prompt fix for iOS builds!!

Yes, we noticed that too. It is only the version number that is wrong - the engine is built from the 6.6.3 sources (as you noted, not that there were any changes for Windows). Given the urgency of the fix for iOS building, we decided to just put up with it (out build process is quite complicated and Windows builds take quite a while to run).

I'll prod the appropriate people to look at the auto-updater issue - I know nothing about the server-side stuff myself.

Regards,
Fraser