Is someone using Coda 2 with syntax highlighting for livecode server scripts?

Ralf Bitter rabit at revigniter.com
Thu Sep 11 05:34:18 EDT 2014

Peter,

code colorization (as well as code completion) is implemented solely for
server related parts of the language because the bundle is meant to be used
for working with LiveCode server files.
So, if you add "<?lc" or "<?rev" or "<?livecode" at the top of your code, colorization
should work (with restrictions as mentioned above).

Ralf