Can LC application receive a shell command with parameters?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu Sep 11 01:23:11 EDT 2014

Mike,

I’m not sure. I want to have a running application and then periodically a different application on the computer might send my app a text string.

Scenario
A different application sends the command pathtomyapp 555-555-5555.

My application would have some way of receiving the command and then call a handler in my app to do a search..

I don’t see what my handler would look like in my app.

Thanks,
Bill Vlahos