Is someone using Coda 2 with syntax highlighting for livecode server scripts?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Sep 10 19:53:36 EDT 2014

I created a simple text file with a .rev extension, then cut and pasted a
script into it from LC.  Saved the file, then opened it with TextMate.

I can tell it's recognized as an LC script because things like com-tab,
func-tab,repeat-tab do what they're supposed to do.  Also the
collapse/expansion of code blocks works fine.  But still no colorization.

Maybe there's more work involved to get it working with the desktop.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>