Slowdown when putting symbols into image data

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Sep 10 18:27:32 EDT 2014

On 9/10/2014, 5:09 PM, Alex Tweedly wrote:
> P.S. Thanks again to Ali - I can hardly believe this level of
> responsiveness.

I met Ali at the conference and I liked him a lot. He's smart and clever
and a great addition to the team. And also, apparently, quick to respond. :)

I had a similar experience with Fraser, who addressed a bug I mentioned
right then and there. The whole team seems intent on making LC the best
in its class, and it is clear that none of them are doing it just
because it's a job. There's obvious pride in their work and a genuine
desire to make us happy.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com