Is someone using Coda 2 with syntax highlighting for livecode server scripts?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Sep 10 14:12:56 EDT 2014

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 10:01 AM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> Does this only work in conjunction with revIgniter or can it be used for
> desktop Livecode IDE scripts?  The feature list sounds great!

the settings file need not have anything to do with Rev igniter - Ralf
Bitter generously made the settings available to all.

one would have to put  "<?rev"  somewhere on the page and set up file types
in the SFTP client to trigger the formatting properly.

I like it especially as it is happy with dark (light text against black)
themes.

I love being able to work 'live' on a site. Double click files in Transmit
or Cyberduck, edit, save, refresh browser, test, repeat. If one sets up the
file types in the FTP client, one can edit  and save any type file this
way.

Sublime Text also works with Ralf's file but it's predictive features are
really annoying and I went back to Textmate.  (Thanks to Andre Garzia for
his recommendation of  Textmate.)

If had the time to figure out how to make Coda 2 to work for me, I would,
but I find the specs for the new type  baffling. Before they 'updated'
their method,  I hacked a settings file for Director that almost worked
properly. Support for customizing is half-baked.

*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*