Slowdown when putting symbols into image data

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Sep 10 11:00:58 EDT 2014

On 10/09/2014 14:28, Alex Tweedly wrote:

> I'll try to enter a bug report and when (if) I succeed, I'll post the
> number here.

I give up (again) !!

I've filled in every field on the web page, but the QC won't let me
submit it until I fill in the "Desktop OS" field, which I
can't find - so, yet again, QC has beaten me :-(    The docs says there
is a drop-down for 'environment' and 'OS' - but they don't show up for me.

If anyone from Runrev sees this - please

a. make QC easier to use, and
b. submit a bug report from my previous email on this thread.

-- Alex.