Simple JSON call

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Sep 9 22:28:13 EDT 2014

Trevor-

> AFAIK PUT and DELETE have always been available. At least since I needed to
> use them. It was just urlresponse that was added a few years ago so you
> could get the response. REST APIs often send back meaning data.

Yeah. The put and delete verbs aren't exactly documented, but they're
in the libUrl library, and AFAICT they've always been there.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.