Congrats LC 7.0! You finally broke my DB!

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Sep 9 20:18:43 EDT 2014

Mark Mitchell <cowhead at ...> writes:

> However, I realize now that I haven't been keeping up and LC 7.0 is a not
ready for prime time player?  The
> installer (Which is absolutely awesome, by the way, I don't know who coded
that!) states that it is a
> 'stable' release.... so I usually just click "install" when I see that.

I just ran the installer again on OSX, and couldn't find anywhere where it
said it was a stable release. In fact, the download page explicitly states
that the RC releases are for testing to see if they are stable. We're
getting close to a stable 7.0 release, but it's not quite there yet.

Agree about the installer, though.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com