Congrats LC 7.0! You finally broke my DB!

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Sep 9 19:15:27 EDT 2014

Mark Mitchell wrote:
 > Thanks Jacqueline, wow I remember you and Gaskin from the old days!

Good to see you here.

 > The installer (Which is absolutely awesome, by the way, I don't know
 > who coded that!) states that it is a 'stable' release....

That would be a bug.  I've not seen this myself, but if anyone else sees
it please take a screen shot and file a bug report.

RC <> stable, it just means our window for submitting bug reports is
getting narrower so we need to step up testing.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems