Calling Andre Garzia

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Sep 9 09:17:52 EDT 2014

hauhauahahu

Yep, I had a long run going to RunRev conferences. Since it was always
expensive it didn't really made a difference if it was on the US or EU. I
miss Malta a lot.

This is the first time I miss a conference. I feels really bad... :-P

On the other hand I think I did more than 20 conferences last year with
Mozilla so I am also tired of traveling.

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.