preOpenStack

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 12:54:43 EDT 2014

You really have to understand the message path for this kind of thing to be clear. If you master the way messages get sent, passed, and handled, then it's actually obvious. If you don't know the message path, it seems counterintuitive. Knowing the message path backwards and forwards to the point where you don't even have to think about it much will go a long way towards fluid scripting. It takes a while.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig