preOpenStack

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sun Sep 7 12:40:41 EDT 2014

It actually is a bit counterintuitive that a card can receive a preOpenStack message. After all, the whole (ostensible) idea is that "preOpenstack" is sent before the stack opens, so how could there even be a card to send that message to.

It is all mainly a matter of drawing, though, not what is actually is existence. The wording is a bit misleading is all...

Craig