preOpenStack

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 7 03:00:57 EDT 2014

Thanks for your reply.

Putting it in the card script does seem to be the answer.

Had a quick look in the dictionary and I couldn’t find where it says do not put it in the stack script.
The dictionary just says the message is sent to the destination card when you open a stack.

It may be in some other docs somewhere.

All the best

Terry