How To: Manage columns of data (was Re: How To: Delete columns of data)

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Sun Sep 7 01:12:36 EDT 2014

I was not thinking correctly and you are right
about DNS but it goes back to the same issue
of why do you think B of A techs would not be
aware of this and have me change my password.

Unless you have done their job I do not think you
have the knowledge they have.

So it does not matter if I know DNS or ISP because
B of A wants to protect me and would make sure I
was protected if I like it or not or if I understand it.

These post to suggest B of A do not know how to do
their job by suggesting I am wrong are ridiculous.

Provide some evidence and I will give it to B of A if it is
something we did not already discuss.

John Balgenorth