How To: Manage columns of data (was Re: How To: Delete columns of data)

Jerry Jensen jhj at jhj.com
Sun Sep 7 00:36:49 EDT 2014

On Sep 6, 2014, at 9:26 PM, JB <sundown at pacifier.com> wrote:

> If my DNS was changed the bank would not recognize me
> and they would never have let me log in without explaining
> why I have a different DNS and would tell me that was the
> problem.  They are not idiots and don’t allow people to use
> my account with another DNS and that includes me.

You wrote earlier:
The web site does not look false to me &
in the url it included MacKeeper campaign
in the name.

If MacKeeper was in the URL, it was a fake site. Nothing to do with B of A except the fake site probably used a bunch of their graphics. B of A would like to hear about this, and may go after the perps.

.Jerry