How To: Manage columns of data (was Re: How To: Delete columns of data)

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Sun Sep 7 00:17:26 EDT 2014

I suspect MacKeeper is the culprit and
they are causing the problem to get me
and other to purchase MacKeeper.  It is
similar to the mafial coming into a store
and telling them we have noticed some
problems in the area and for a fee we
will insure you don’t have problems.  If
you pay they protect you if not they will
prove to you the problems exist.

The web site does not look false to me &
in the url it included MacKeeper campaign
in the name.

MacKeeper attacks are not new and you can
google them to see this is not the first year.  If
MacKeeper did not benefit from attacks they
would have made sure years ago people who
use their name maliciously were prosecuted or
at least exposed and stopped.

Considering authorizes ignoring the issue you
need to consider Booz, Allen, Hamilton control
the DOJ, NSA, CIA, FBI the news media and
many other things along with the politicians.

Maybe you are not being attacked and simply
believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus.  I am
closely involved with the abuse and I have sent
the news media thousands of emails over many
years exposing abuse.  That does not make the
reporters evil or out to get me.  They report what
they are told to report and if they attempt to report
this it will not be aired and they will not have a job.

The attacks on me are vicious and last summer my
two phone lines were disconnected for failure to pay.
One of the lines I had for over 30 years.  The problem
started in the end of June when I paid my bill on time
and they refused the payment from Discover card.  I
was not told the payment was refused so as far as I
knew it was paid.  In the last week of July both phone
lines and my internet all stopped. I am not allowed to
have a phone in my own hame now.  At the worst if I
was late on my payment for a month it would wrong to
disconnect my phone lines that fast and not even give
me a warning, especially since I have been a customer
for over 30 years with the same phone number.  I wes
without phone service for 10 weeks and I wrote them a
lot of letters and made sure they were paid in full.

John Balgenorth