preOpenStack

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 6 07:26:23 EDT 2014

I have a stack(main stack) which in the stack script contains a preopenstack handler that I use to set the size of the window before it shows.

One of the datagrids on the card of this stack executes:

on mouseDoubleUp theMouseButton
   open stack “MyOtherStack" as sheet
end mouseDoubleUp

Since I have started using 6.7 RC1 on my Mac when open stack “MyOtherStack" as sheet is executed the sheet window is resized to that in the preopenstack handler of the main stack.

on preOpenStack
   set the width of this stack" to 1080
   set the height of this stack  to 700
end preOpenStack

Is this a bug?

Does the preopenstack handler in the script of the main stack also get applied to the sheet window?

It didn’t in earlier releases (DP’s).

All the best

Terry