Simulcast

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 11:03:34 EDT 2014

On 02/09/14 14:05, Dave Kilroy wrote:
> Hello and best wishes to all LC'ers not in San Diego who will be attending
> the conference virtually, this simulcast-only version of the conference
> schedule may be of use (also with UK timings)
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/721349r4w46w20w/schedule-plus-8-hours.pdf?dl=0
>
> Dave
>
> PS: also hello and best wishes to all in San Diego!

Thanks for that: I shall just add 2 hours; although, to be
honest I don't know where the UK is. I was born in
Scotland and spent all my schooltime in England;
and as my Dad said "King Robert IV is monarch of both countries."
(of course now Francis II has acceded to his titles that's
out of date.

Anyway: I'm going to get very red-eyed watching the conference.

Richmond.