Hmmm...

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 17:51:03 EDT 2014

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 1:22 PM, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Did anyone recreate HyperCard and then improve it once HyperCard was
> killed off?
>
> And the answer is 'Yes' several times over: many being short-lived things
> (SERF ???), and
> many restricted to only 1 or 2 platforms (ToolBook, SuperCard),

SuperCard was actually contemporaneous with HyperCard.

SuperCard 1.5 had multiple windows long before HyperCard 2.0.

And if they had come out with the PC version 2 years earlier, or even if I
had known it was coming, **I* *would be dominant player in bankruptcy
software today . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462