Two features I don't understand

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Oct 31 15:40:08 EDT 2014

That settles it. Richard Gaskin is an Alien Android!!

Bob S

On Oct 31, 2014, at 10:40 , Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com<mailto:ambassador at fourthworld.com>> wrote:

That said, I tend to be somewhat obsessive about performance because I see every nanosecond saved as a penny in a bank account; over time I can save up enough to have some milliseconds free to spend on new features like real-time display updates or background processing.

So I'm always grateful for anything that boosts performance in the engine, even those that may seem small, since over the long run everything adds up.